British Toy & Hobby Association (for enquires about the reports and guidance found on this website and any technical enquiries)
T: +44 (0)20 7701 7271
Bureau Veritas Consumer Products Services UK (for stand-alone services relating to compliance & testing)
T:+44 (0)1925 854 360
Information about us
www.toyograph.co.uk is a site operated by the British Toy and Hobby Association Limited. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 00388895 and have our registered office at 80 Camberwell Road, London SE5 0EG.
In creating this website and the material published on this website, BTHA has worked with Bureau Veritas Consumer Products Services UK Limited registered in England and Wales under company number 852439 which has its registered office at 31 Kingsland Grange, Woolston, Warrington, WA1 4RW ("BV").
Rights and Restrictions
- 2.1 All copyright, data base rights, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in all materials on this website are owned by BTHA and/or BV or their respective licensors. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- 2.2 You may view, download and print off materials published on this website solely for the purpose of assisting you in evaluating your products for conformity with chemical compliance regulations and to prioritise their risks but for no other purpose and you may not modify, republish, distribute, transmit, reproduce, store or create derivative works of any material or content on or from this website.
- 2.4 The trade marks, names, images and logos displayed on this website ("Marks") belong to BTHA and/or BV or their respective licensors. You are not permitted to use these Marks without prior written consent of BTHA or BV (as the case may be) or such third party which may own the Marks.
- 3.1 Reasonable care and skill is taken to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate and up-to-date. However, you acknowledge that this is provided for information and guidance purposes only, does not constitute legal or regulatory advice and is subject to change at any time. Legislative standards and known material contents can change at any time and you are reminded that the text of the original regulation, directive or standard (where mentioned) is the only authentic legal reference.
- 3.2 Neither BTHA nor BV make any representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date or that this information will meet individual requirements. The results stated on the website are based on the best available industry knowledge, data from its members and from test data available at the date of publication. Information is based on generic materials and uses and cannot replace specific professional advice on the actual variant of the material used and the final application it is used in.
- 3.3 Neither BTHA nor BV accept any responsibility or liability for any errors, inaccuracies or omissions with respect to the information or material on this website or for your use of, or reliance upon, the information or material on this website.
- 3.4 You must not use the information or material on this website or downloaded from this website , or use the name or logos of BTHA or BV in any way which gives the impression that BTHA or BV has in any way validated, tested, approved or endorsed any of your products or services.
- 3.5 Where reference is made to any products, services or third party members on this website, this does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by BTHA or BVwhatsoever. It is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself that such products, services or members are suitable for your specific purposes and all matters pertaining to suitability and toy safety.
- 3.6 Whilst we make every effort to ensure this website is available and secure, given the nature of the internet, we do not guarantee this will always be the case. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue all or any part of this website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason it is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- 3.7 We do not guarantee that this website will be uninterrupted or error free, or free from viruses or other harmful components. You are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading any information or content from this website.
- 3.8 Whilst this site and the materials published or posted on this site are available to be accessed anywhere in the world, we make no guarantee, promise or representation that any information, guidance or service provided from this site is suitable for use in any country outside the United Kingdom. Users who access this site from locations outside the United Kingdom do so at their own risk.
- 3.9 Save as precluded by law, you acknowledge and agree that neither BTHA nor BV will be liable to you or any person for any loss, claims, damages or expense arising out of any access to or use of this website or any of the information or materials on this website. Neither BTHA nor BV accepts any liability whatsoever under contract, tort or otherwise for any loss of profit, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential loss, damage or expenses.
- 3.10 To the extent permitted by law, BTHA and BV expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Information about you and your visits to our site
- Viruses, hacking and other offences
- 5.1 You shall not (nor allow, assist or encourage others to):
- 5.1.1 breach or attempt to breach the security of this site;
- 5.1.2 modify, decompile, reverse engineer, decrypt, circumvent or otherwise interfere with or alter this site or any software or code that forms part of this site;
- 5.1.3 use this site in any way which may cause the site or access to the site to be interrupted, damaged or impaired; or
- 5.1.4 use this site to knowingly transmit any data, or send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojans, worms, logic-bombs or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- 5.2 We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- 5.1 You shall not (nor allow, assist or encourage others to):
- Third Party Sites
This website may include links to third party websites and resources provided by third parties. We will not be responsible for the availability, content, information, security (including any loss or damage that may arise from the use of them) or for any products or services available from such third party sites, none of which have been verified or endorsed by BTHA or its affiliates. You should also always check the terms and conditions and privacy statements of those third party sites.
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- 8.1 Laws of England and Wales shall apply to all matters arising from or relating to the use and contents of this website. You also agree and hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales with respect to such matters.
- 8.2 If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable for any reason, then to the extent that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- 8.3 The failure or delay of BTHA or BV to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive BTHA's or BV's right to enforce that right.
- Contact Details
The British Toy & Hobby Association (BTHA)
Registered in England & Wales No 388895
Registered office: 80 Camberwell Road, London, SE5 0EG
020 7701 7271.